Mama’s Holiday Wish List Meme
1. What is your holiday wish for your family?
To be together(happily) and share in the magic of Christmas through a 3 & 6 year old's eyes.
2. What is your Christmas morning / Hanukkah Nightly tradition?
The hope is that Daddy, a fire fighter, is home and we can open presents together.
3. If you could ask Santa for one, completely decadent wish for yourself, what would it be?
4. How do you make the holidays special without spending any money?
We just had fun decorating the tree and every year we make cookies for the neighbors. I also like having the kids trace their hands and feet to make reindeer.
5. What games did you play with your family growing up?My family loves card games, hand & foot, shang hai, tick and others. If you plan on marrying in you better like cards.
6. What holiday tradition have you carried on from your own childhood?Having a birthday party on Christmas Eve, my sister's bday is Christmas day and my son's is Christmas Eve. We were never allowed to open in presents early so she at least had a special day.
7. Where would you go for a Christmas/Hanukkah-away-from-home trip?
The kids would be happy with Wisconsin Dells, I would love to be somewhere warm with a beach. Palm Trees can be decorated.
Nintendo DSi, Kinnect for XBOX, Just Dance 2 for my daughter.